Post 8



 "What will your verse be"? A simple verse within a lifetime of things I hope to accomplish. 

My verse will be filled with all of my loved ones by my side, and the accomplishments we've achieved as a group will be measured by how much we've assisted one another. Whether these loved ones are my immediate family or friends, I want them to look at me and honestly believe I had a positive influence in their lives. Whether it's helping my sister with her basketball practice or helping her major lifetime decisions.  I'm always willing to provide a helping hand. My parents taught me how to be selfless, to think of others and always help out someone in need. I care deeply about my family and friends' happiness and success, and I will do everything I can to help them achieve their goals.

Because I know God has a plan for everyone, my verse may not be what I anticipate it to be, but I will make the decision not to be alone. I will make people happy and have a significant impact on their lives. My philosophy is always this, if someone is struggling in life, lend them a helping hand and make a positive difference. I honestly don't believe I'll be satisfied with my verse unless I make other people happy and have a great impact on their lives. My verse will be spectacular, with surprises and a lot of positives.



Comments

  1. I love this for you be good to others and treat them kind how you would want to be treated life is too short keep up the good work and my hat goes off to you peer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 12

Post 7