Growing up I always used to hunt and fish with my dad and grandad learning new things along the way. The older I got the more independent I became, going to high school and excelling in all sports was big for me and made me who I am today. Being dependent, in the story "A good man" the grandmother chose to travel to Florida with her family even after her cautious awareness of the misft killer escaped from prison. Following through with these actions lead to her and her family's death. Going with a gut feeling is always the best way and speaking out for what you think is right.
Post 10 Image
The image that captures my life is "Home". A home is not just a house, it is a place. Home is where I want to go because my belongings are there, my toys that I grew up with, my childhood memories, and so much more. Home for me is a place where my family is. Home is where I feel safe and loved. This comes from my amazing family, the sense of security I have at home, and the love that is always present, no matter how awful things appear. The poem that I am comparing my image to is "Snapping Beans" by Lisa Parker. Parker uses several lines of the poem to describe the scenery, painting a picture of a quiet house in the countryside at sunrise. The imagery can be seen in the lines such as “as the sun rose, pushing its pink spikes / through the slant of cornstalks,”.
Thanks, but for future posts, use a title and number the posts by week, like this: "Post 3: Your Title". Thanks.
ReplyDelete